Recipe: Jumbo Shrimp with Garlic and Mustard Seeds
در این بخش طرز تهیه شاه میگو با سیر و دانه خردل آورده شده است.
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 fresh curry leaves (optional)
- 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 fresh red chili, very finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 11 ounces jumbo shrimp, shelled
- 1/2 lemon
- 2 scallions, very finely sliced, to garnish
Crush a teaspoon of the mustard seeds in a mortar and pestle until the black skins split to reveal their yellow insides. Put a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and, when it’s nice and hot, add the butter. When the butter foams, add a teaspoon of the whole mustard seeds and wait for them to pop. This should happen after around 20 seconds in a hot pan; if not, move on, as you don’t want them to burn and taste bitter.
Add the curry leaves if you are using them and the garlic and stir-fry for a couple of minutes. Now add the cracked mustard seeds, the salt, chili powder, red chili, and turmeric to the pan and stir-fry for a few seconds. Add the shrimp and stir. It should only take a minute or so for them to turn pink; as soon as they do, take them off the heat.
آخرین ورودی ها
- دستور پخت ماکارونی به انگلیسی و فارسی
- طرز پخت املت به زبان انگلیسی