Reductions: “kinda” (reading and reductions)
American English reductions are reduced forms of English words.
- This American English reduction is formed when you combine and reduce the following words.
- kinda = kind + of
- This American English reduction is used in the following way.
- I kinda like eating at restaurants.
- This American English reduction has the following meaning.
- I kind of like eating at restaurants.
Examples: “kinda” (reading and reductions)
- That is the wrong kinda attitude.
- (Meaning: That is the wrong kind of attitude.)
- This restaurant is kinda expensive.
- (Meaning: This restaurant is kind of expensive.)
- Your hair style is kinda strange.
- (Meaning: Your hair style is kind of strange.)
- I think you are kinda cute.
- (Meaning: I think you are kind of cute.)
- He was kinda rude.
- (Meaning: He was kind of rude.)
آخرین ورودی ها
- مخفف مهندس به انگلیسی